www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I saw this: http://fadegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_i...

Anyone use this? Does it work well? What are other ways people accomplish this? I have a feeling my next couple of tournaments are going to be rainy so I'm gearing up. Around here wind usually accompanies the rain (actually, in South TX, wind is pretty much omnipresent), so umbrellas don't work well. This seems like a great alternative.

Thoughts?

Hans

Tags: gear, rain

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I prefer a bag but I have made a cart. For about two years, ending six months ago, I had bad back pain. It often took a minute to stand up from sitting. I used it for long tournament days or very hot weather. I still have it and you're right, it's probably the best bet for a rainy day. I have a feeling I'm going to be playing in rain for the upcoming tournaments.

Incidentally: I managed my back pain by icing the spot for one night. I think I had an inflammation that became chronic because of swelling. I followed a regular visit to a chiro with icing and it was gone in a day, maybe two. If you have a sort spot, I recommend icing, especially after you use the muscle (such as in disc golfing). It may not work for everyone, but it worked for me. I'm only 38 so I was pretty depressed with the prospects of chronic back pain that three chiros and an MRI couldn't completely solve.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968