www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have had it for 3 months. I switch between my starter bag and that. Switched again today. It gets me so mad not having dividers for my disc. All my disc all fallen by hole 5. I want a Carolina bag, but I told the wife I would wait till Christmas. Would the revolution roller cage work for the fade tourney or would it not fit for my bag. Thanks for any suggestions.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I wanted to put a roll cage in my Innova bag, but it's about three inches too tall. Definitely getting a Carolina next
why not make a cage out of some PVC and plexi glass or whatever works
well darn. I suck at building things. I just can't if you knew me you would know. I would buy one in heart beat.
try using card board as a template
Thats not a bad idea. I will try it out my best. I put 6 rulers in my bag and that might help a little.
revolution is a great bag just on the polo, guess, abacrombie end of prices, fade bag great bag equally as good warranty at the working mans price. I used to carry a lot of discs but now am fine with the crunch bag i shove 18 discs and 2 putters in there.
i can see it now hole saw, cordless drill, PVC pipe ( for the sliders), Plexiglass for the dividers (have home depot cut plexi to right height and width), use hole saw connected to cordless drill bore hole each side of PLexi for PVC pipe to slide into each end (like book ends) the do same for your dividers. hold it together on ends with cotter pins. @$20-30 worth of supplies.

l___l____l
Not sure I get this - I have a Fade Tourney Bag and it has two dividers, velcro on the ends of the dividers so that they can be moved where I want. I have it set up so that I have three sections. If you want more Marshall Street sells accordion dividers that separate individual discs for $6. I suppose you could contact fade to buy more dividers if you need them, but two works well for me.
why can i only fit 15 discs and 2 putters in my crunch bag, 16 if i absolutely had to!
I have a fade tourney and it has two dividers. Three velcro tabs and they work just fine.
i agree
I agree as well but he is wanting a roll cage type device, i was saying why buy a new bag just to get that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968