www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a Fade Crunch Box bag.  At first I was so excited to get the Fade weatherguard straps to match it.  Then I just recently noticed how big the actual weatherguard is. It completely covers a tournament size bag with ease, so I can only imagine that it will not fit nice and snug around my Crunch Box bag.  I wish they made them with smaller weatherguards that will fit well on my bag. For now, I will go with the Phenix Quad shock straps and maybe look into buying the Fade straps when I have an extra $40 laying around haha. I found that it's very easy to make your own weatherguard out of a garbage bag if your creative enough. I'll post a pic of it when I receive my straps in the mail.

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's very true I am one of Fade Gears biggest seller and I had not thought of that... who knows, maybe Tim has not thought of that either.... I am going to Email him right now with this great idea!
I just broke out my weatherguard rain cover and checked it out. It has been winter since I got them and I haven't used the rain cover yet. Anyway the cover has string run around the outer edge with 3 chinch points that allow the cover to snug to the bag. You will have to pull a little tighter on the strings then I do for my ‘Fly or Die’ bag but they should still work well on the Fade Crunch Box bag.
Awesome. I will have to order the Fade straps for rainy days.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968