www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i've been playing for almost two years now. am i correct in the assumption that a fairway driver is meant for teeing off accurately, such as a wooded course? i always thought that meant on very long holes, for really long upshots. doing some research i found that it possibly means for accuracy drives, where you have to "hit" fairways. also, could i get some posts of your favorite fairway drivers to use on different types of holes?

Views: 560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Throw Fairway drivers off the tee or anytime when placement (or accuracy) is more important than distance. These discs are more beginner friendly as they are easier to learn to throw than the latest, greatest drivers. I agree with others that the TeeBird and Leopard are "must have" discs for players of all skill levels. For a more stable Fairway Driver, try a Banshee, Whippet or Viper.
I throw 171-174g Star TL's. Probably the favorite disc in the bag. Like Jaime 'g8rocshot' Ruane said.." The TL is easy to throw....easy to control." They hold any line your put them on...anny's..hyzers... straight. I use this disc for a bunch of shots because it just feels so comfortable in the hand.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968