www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

*sigh*

We all know this hour lost was coming but now it seems that a quick round after work is not going to be an easy feat. Some might say... " well....go to work earlier stupid!" ... I say sweet ! the sun will be coming up around 7 a.m. so more power to the morning rounds on a work day. Does anyone else do this on their way to work? I don't go too overboard and become a soaking mess because of how mild it is in the fall season. Anything to get my fix.

Tags: morning, rounds, work

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey now,Well time change is not a problem,it's WORK!!.I had the early shift of 4am,out at 12:30.Play the rest of day.Wal-Mart decides to change OUR hours and start at 6am.Still plenty of time to play DG,however I'm still waking up at 2:30am and that BITES!!Peace
hey now,time usually changes around Halloween.That might help you Ben next year.Peace

Ben Calhoun said:
We "ALL" knew? I didn't. I am too busy to remember such things. That explains why my car and phone clock didn't match up today, good looking out! Man that's gonna make it tough to get rounds in now.
I play morning rounds, so I'm glad it's light a little earlier. But by December, it won't make that much difference anyway.
Yeah, it sucks! We are having to move our league to Sundays now because playing at 4:00 on tuesdays will not work now unless you like playing 4-6 holes of glow golf. But I think that should be a different league. Well more power to you 7:00am morning golfers.
yeah, give me daylight savings time year round

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968