www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since no body has said it yet. To all Fathers out there Happy Fathers Day. Be sure to get out and play a round on your special day. Peace out everyone I'm off for my round.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i was going to take my dad out and teach him disc golf today but it's still raining here (17 out of the last 21 days).
You guys are getting all our (south Louisiana) rain. Not complaining though. Happy Fathers day to all. Hope you guys have an all day pass!
Happy Fathers Day! Crack a beer and throw a disc!
Thanks for the shout out to Fathers, I am spending mine in Zurich Switzerland.
Happy Fathers Day, Heading out to the course.
2 rounds at the beautiful hammond hill course, now time to grill and chill with my boy. happy fathers day
Same here
My wife and I played this morning, had a great time.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY FATHERS!
took my dad out for fathers day and he happened to shot his best round yet so hes really happy.
Happy Fathers Day fella's. wishing everyone a peice of ace!
My dad's 86 ........ he played with me for the first time when he was 82 ....... he was slow then and is slower now ..... doesn't even go out of the house now ....... still fairly spry but no interest in going out ........ i've only been playing 4 years now but i have been able to tell him how much joy the game has given me .......... and he gets it ......... from learning to throw, to playing competeitively to designing great courses ........... it's just so great ..... just like boy scouts i tell him, being outside doing it up .......... thank god for dads and discs

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968