www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Since no body has said it yet. To all Fathers out there Happy Fathers Day. Be sure to get out and play a round on your special day. Peace out everyone I'm off for my round.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My father is 86 years old, too.
But there cannot be the thing that father threw Disc.
Father trains every day in a house.
In Father's Day, we visited the teacher of elementary school days of father.
She is 99 years old now.
i picked up foz at the airport and us 2 dads got a little play time in at his home course.
I lost my prescription glasses at the course on Sat. On Sunday, My youngest son dyed me up an awesome champ. boss with a 'Steal Your Face" on it and my other son gave me a set of Quad straps. Go to the course with my prescription sunglasses on (only way I could see) and played a round. Come in on 18 and the guy who found my glasses case was just dropping them off. Turned out to be an incredible Fathers Day! I gotta watch out though, my boys are getting real good!
Glad to hear you had a great day.
Thanks. I played three rounds yesterday with my Wife and youngest Daughter. Two courses we are familiar with sandwiched aound a new one for us. And I used the new discs they had bought me. A great day.
Nice story Bucci, I went to see my Father who is 77 years old and has played Disc Golf with me several times. He feels sore in the arms when he is done. Good work out at a slow pace. It is always a good time when your Father shares some of your lifes passions with you. Happy Fathers day to all Dads.
I became father, and father's importance was understood from a true meaning.
The teacher in father's elementary school age said like this. "You must spend it up to my age healthily.
" 99-year-old teacher and 86-year-old pupil.
I was able to spend it really comfortably on Father's Day.
I toast ..all fathers...
Good to see your profile ......... it looks like you're loving and playing the game ........ it's a great international game isn't it? cheers from Canada

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968