www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've seen, Whats you fav disc, brand, putter, driver, mid..... But never seen color.

For me its the Lat 64 Gold line Silver, or Blue. To bad I don't own one....

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I favor blue discs myself, nothing growing on any of the courses I play is blue, so it shows up fairly well when I shank one off the fairway. My least favorite are the orangish brown tie die ones, almost impossible to find in the leaf litter in the woods.

I play with yellow.  The brighter the better.  I have a greater chance of seeing yellow then any other disc color.
I like blues and pinks. They stand out really well for me. Unless I'm trying to dye something then its white. Lol

I usually go for something bright unless I can get what i want in black. I know most people think i may be crazy for liking black but i have never lost one my black discs. I even kid around with people saying the closer it gets to dark that i will throw black to force myself to stay in the fairway and not in the woods. My favorite driver right now is my black goldline Flow.

something bright , i found that if my black discsit in sun to long start to warp n shit , had a magnet that damn near bent in half lol oh well to each there own

no doubt on the white disc

Pink is the best for not loosing, But only buy if you can throw farther then all the guys you play with lol.
Yea good point, for dying White or Clear is the best.
Bright colors all the way. I have many that are Orange or brght neon yellow/green. Good for finding if the disc should find it's way to the rough. Orange is a bit challenging as the fall colors here in Michigan do make finding drives somewhat difficult in the rough and even some fairways.

Thats funny, I've lost a bunch of bright disc, but never lost my Cryztal Z Clear disc. I guess I pay extra to where they land, and avoid the woods even more the normal.

Got to be pink. the brighter the better.
I've got a Pink Avenger SS coming, and have a couple Blues that stand out ok... I have messed up eyes, so for some reason, White is always the easiest for me to see.Orange and red Disappear in the brush for me. Sucky Poo.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968