www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

There are so many versions of the aviar. From the classic to the rw-pro, there is something out there for everyone.

Personally, I like my powder, swirly blue with red star stamp aviar, 175 grams, for short drives and some mid-range, but it's my glow aviar that really gets my blood pumpin after some chainzzz.

Which one do you most consistently grab when you head to the course?

Tags: aviar, favorite

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I feel that aviar is not such a good putter. VERY overated if you ask me. It's really all about the buzz
the only thing overrated is your disc golf knowledge. everyone knows it's three z's
kc champion aviar. one of only 3 discs i own at the moment but its my favorite for sure.
Man like he said there are so many versions i have 3 dx jk beat in floppy and a medium floppy they all hit the 3 lvls of turning for me...
classic dx as understable putter
Even though i am not a fan of the aviar, my favorite would have to be the Glow because of the grip of the plastic. I prefer using other putters but if i am limited to the avair it would be the glow
When I used one. My favorite was the JK Pro Aviar. I like the added grip. But I throw an APX swirl now. So in a way I guess I'm an Classic Aviar fan now?
i throw a CFR glow classic beadless.
I ve putted with both soft and firm Aviar's I like them both.
r-pro... feels similar to the omega super soft but better... just my .02
I use regular old every day Aviar putters to practice with, but my tournament putters are Old Millennium Omega's.
I would say some of the nicest Aviars being produced now are the Star Aviar Putters and Star Aviar Drivers (with a bead).
They are the closest thing to the old school Omega AP's. Feel great in the hand, break in nicely, and perform perfectly.

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/advanced_search_result.php?k...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968