www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

There are so many versions of the aviar. From the classic to the rw-pro, there is something out there for everyone.

Personally, I like my powder, swirly blue with red star stamp aviar, 175 grams, for short drives and some mid-range, but it's my glow aviar that really gets my blood pumpin after some chainzzz.

Which one do you most consistently grab when you head to the course?

Tags: aviar, favorite

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have had mine for close to ten years--KC Pro Line Aviar--its the hardest plastic I've ever found in a putt/approach--to tell you the truth, I have never seen another one like it--I use it primarily for accurate upshots and nice lazy hyzers up to 330 ft.
Although it is currently in the bottom of a frozen pond, I love my star aviar. It is my favorite for driving short holes. Although for short anihyzer shots I love my 175 champ aviar. Its so old and warn it that it is stupid soft and will completely taco. Its great and usually finds the line I need
dx bottom stamped they were like rocs. the avairs gota be hard. that being said milenum super soft brings home the bacon for over two years now.
KC 10X, never leave home without it.
my favorite aviar is the one i can sell for the most on Discaroo to someone who thinks they are good discs.
Thanks Donny! Been waiting for these soft JKs. Ordered 2 from them. These are the best putters, the big bead DX is the best upshot/driver Aviar!!!.
You putt with a buzz?
Just the regular old DX beadless Aviar. Best putter ever....for about a year, then replace it with a new one.
Champion big bead avair, or JK pro avair x
I have three that all stay in my bag, all are used for putts. I have a large rim that I use for down hill shots. The rim is similar to a birdie, or rhino. I have a classic that is used for putting into the wind. The most commonly used is the R-Pro. I love this one. Any putt that doesn't fit the two above I use the R-Pro. The Aviar is my favorite putter, I've used others and always return to the Aviar.
JK pro

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968