www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

There are so many versions of the aviar. From the classic to the rw-pro, there is something out there for everyone.

Personally, I like my powder, swirly blue with red star stamp aviar, 175 grams, for short drives and some mid-range, but it's my glow aviar that really gets my blood pumpin after some chainzzz.

Which one do you most consistently grab when you head to the course?

Tags: aviar, favorite

Views: 413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I started out with a 1st run KC pro Aviar and at one point I had ten of them for practice and used two of them in my bag for tourny's. Then I switched to Jk pro soft Aviars for a year. After that I went back to my KC's. Then I tried the bead-less Star Aviar, which is the original mold in Star plastic. I really like the combination of the DX bead-less mold in Star. I've been using the same pair of Star Aviars for the past 4 1/2 years and can finally say I have settled down to that mold. Currently I am trying out a R-pro I won at a tourny and it is just like the old JK pro IMO.
My 12x KC Pro 171 is my favorite disc, period.
1st run PRO Aviar

A Few Different Aviars.

i like the dx or star

I'm sure I missed a Few !!!

I got my two new JK Pro Aviars. 175 g Orange. They are flexy but not as much as to R-Oro P&A. Used them yesterday to putt and they are really stable like the JK putters and it looks like they are going to be soft enough for me for putting. Yea!!! Keep them coming. It appears that this blend is only available fron 173 to 175. I hope I can score a couple 172s!
Big bead rules!
I love my gateway magic
Just purchased one of these New Soft Versions. Sweet !!!!

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&pro...

gotta have me one of them r pros or anyone close to the omega. have me a yeti wich is neat

I like P&A's in Dx plastic. One for putting and one for driving. Once the driver beats in it makes a nice putter and gets replaced with a fresh driver.

The latest batch have been coming in a stiffer DX plastic again, sweet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968