The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Title says it all!

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed! You got to it before I did!! 19 is awesome as well
your mother.
You so funny! Me laugh ass off!
Almost birdied it. Beat up X-Clone straight down that hill. Ended up within 20 feet but missed the putt. Oh, what could have been. There is nothing like watching a disc sail straight downhill for 800 feet (is that right) and then end up by the hole. That is if you threw it just right.
I love seeing all the different courses I may never get to visit! I have checked dgcoursereview.com and it has pictures of a few of these.... Dalaiwood looks to be a killer course!
Another 'top-of-the-world' shot. #10 at Foothills DGC in Easley, South Carolina:

It's a long throw across a soccer field to the far corner. Then right into the trees another couple hundred feet.
Hole 17 at Bryant Lake in Minneapolis. Huge hill, beautiful view, landscaped/terraced green...amazing hole!
Hole #2 at my local course (Portales, NM). It sits on the edge of a gravel pit and has a 25' to 30' drop off on the East and South sides. It's only 270' but there really isn't a good place to try and lay up. If you don't land within 5' of the basket then you are kinda screwed.
Englewood DGC, hole #9
Water Works is the bomb course...#1 long is great...#8 long...the view of KC downtown from #14 . I also really like Swope Park and Rosedale Down Under in the KC metro.
Morley Field and I'm not sure the hole No. but it's the dog leg left with the hole between the palm trees. I think it might be hole 11.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968