www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Title says it all!

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Need pics guys....

one of my faves is this copy of the TPC Island Hole in Orlando

Waterworks park, Kansas city, MO. Hole #1. Played the wide open this year and was in intermediate and we played waterworks on the second day. We walked onto hole 1 before we started and my jaw dropped... Its on top of a hill that has a fairly steep grade sloping from right to left and also sloping away from the tee-pad ( if that makes any sense). So, its a bit over 400 ft, huge trees on each side of you about 150-200 ft out and the basket is way down the grade to the left.. after throwing it a couple times I saw that its the perfect anhyzer shot for a righty. I prefered a max weight orc thrown fairly hard. Cuts right first, splits both trees and then comes back and hauls ass on down the grade towards the basket... if yer lucky : ) --- and KC has plenty more where that came from. if you want to plan a trip to a disc golf mecca then kc should be in the top 5 areas to consider. You can go to Rosedale park (badass 36 hole) which is centrally located as far as the area golf courses go, and you can get to 16 different courses within a 30 min drive. Thanx for reading, and may you all be blessed with birdes and aces : ) Heres a link for a pic of the hole but it does no justce... http://www.dgcoursereview.com/gallery.php?id=86&mode=gal#
Hole 14 @ Whistlers Bend in Roseburg Ore. Top of the world baby!
Boy I feel stupid. My link didn't work. We'll try again.

CLenk those Chains!!!
Flip City in Shelby Michigan. And although there are some EXTREMELY beautiful holes that stand out as the best, it's the entirety of the layout, grooming, impromptu sculptures and love that has been put forth by Bill McKenzie that makes Flip City one of the best.
Yeah, hole 18 at Barnett Park. Played that one last year when we were down in Orlando last year on vacation. That's a good one!
My favorite hole is Hole # 2 at The Farm in Farmington Hills Michigan.

Camp Cullom in Frankfort Indiana, Nathan did a great job working on the course. I think # 18 is my favorite.
Veterans Park, Mount Arlington (only used in tournaments)
That's Cool !!!! Over the Water to a Island hole !!!!
#16 aumiller park, bucyrus, ohio sweet hole.

for the moment its a 9 hole course in bakersfield ca. called north of the river park,hole 6, got an ace while passing through town for the day..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968