www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Title says it all!

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hickory Hills, the monster hole fom the top of heaven.
Hole #13 at The Ponds @ Lakeshore.
DeLaVega in Santa Cruz , Hole # 27 , Top of the World !!!
Any hole I've aced =).. and Number one at water works in Kansas City is pretty epic!
The next extra hole I design at DeBary...sweet!! ...and than the next one after that!! ; )
Hole #19 at Hickory Hills just like Marty. On top of the world, straight downhill shot, 680 feet. A complete view of Traverse City and Lake Michigan............pure perfection!
I believe it is Blue Mountain in Missoula, MT. I cannot remember the hole number, but I do remember throwing OVER the tops of trees in to a clearing that, from the tee box, seems to be only a few meters wide. It is an amazing hole to play.
Idlewild Burlington, KY. hole #3 beutiful landscape!
De La in Santa Cruz...Good O'l Top of the World!
Hole #18 at Sipapu, New Mexico. Classic!
#14 at dailiwood in olalla washington. Scott Pappa has made this hole to piss people off. Its 180 feet straight shot off the tee with nothing but trees looking you straigth down. Its got a hyzer route, an anhyzer route, and a straight up tomahawk route. One of the hardest holes ive played out of the 42 courses that Ive played since starting a while ago. Awesome job Ill look and see if I cant find a picture of it to post.
Hole #17 Liberty University. throw over the practice fields to a dog leg left behind a patch of evergreens. The pitch box is on top of a hill that pretty much is a 90 degree drop in front of you. The view is tremendous, you can see down in to the valley and off to the surrounding mountains.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968