www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Shopping for new shoes and looking for suggestions. Looking for durability but also comfort. And of course they must be waterproof.
Thx!

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No on questions. But the soles are still going strong.

tththemAnyone tried the milo 2's or northface ultra 105's? Wondering how long they stay waterproof and how they hold up to 20+ rounds a month?

I had a pair of low top vasque montras they lasted about a year until some stitching came undone.  They still are wearable now but I decided I would get a new pair. As far as comfort they were sufficient.  I then bought a pair of Garmont Zenith trail gortext shoes.  Out of the box these shoes by far were the most comfortable shoes of this style I have ever owned.  The only issue was the mesh.  Less then 2 months into them they started getting little holes in them.  Since I got them at REI they took them back no questions asked.  I now have the Oboz Firebrand II.  These so far have been good shoes with good traction and stability how ever they are not as comfortable as the Garmonts.  If I could find a pair of garmonts without that majority of it being mesh I would by another pair for sure.  I would look at REI just because of the no hassle return policy.  The only question they asked me was did you want to exchange them or get a refund.

North Face   Hedgehogs ..... very goode shoe

I wear Nike Freeruns. The sole is comprised of sectioning which contours to the surface you're walking on, they're made of breathable mesh, waterproof and as comfortable as a pair of socks.

I have the Freeruns and the Freerun IIs, which are more durable for courses that are more wooded.

I sometimes wear the Zoom Vick IVs, which are amazing shoes, but they are old. Mine are in good shape because Im a shoe freak and have around 20 pairs in constant rotation, which makes them last way, way longer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968