www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Guys and Gals,

I was wondering what is your favorite disc, What do you love about the disc and is there something you would change if you could... Could be anything turn, fade glide, speed, plastics, doom, wing, bead, flight plate, color and so much more!!!

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my C.E. Roc is what id change, id like it to be a little more stable and pink

First Run Z Wasp.  I wouldn't change one thing about it.  I like it just the way it is. 

ESP Zone

This disc is great for short range stable drives, and GREAT skip disc.  The best one out there if you ask me.

I would make it in Z plastic if I could change something.

Well, I always keep going to my Legacy by Ching. First, I change the color to a brighter orange. The only other thing I would do is to have fade a little less.

it used to be my r-pro boss but now i have to say my GL flow . the gold line holds up way better then the r-pro so it holds i line better after a while instead of fliping over when broken in . would like a cool fishy die though .

but i would try an ESP boss if they made one .

That would be a hard one to get. Unless Discraft and Innova merged ;) Star plastic is pretty close to ESP though.

The only disc I've had since day one and has never left my bag........Champ Gator.

180 Gram R-Pro Roc this disc is money for getting out of trouble.  I wouldn't of minded a little less fade at the end of it's flight when I first got it, but now I depend on it.

My favorite discs are my valkyries.  I have an older dx that I use for turning over and I have my star which is a little more stable that  I use for the majority of my drives.  I depend on my valks. It was the first driver I had ever bought.  I have gotten used to them and just stuck with em'.

Midnight Z-Buzzz or my trusty Bar Stamp FR Buzzz..  Flat and wicked useful.   The only thing I would change would be to make more of them so I wouldent have to pay so darn much money to get more of them.

Banshee. Predictability and control. Nothing to change about it at all. It is the perfect disc.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968