www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Guys and Gals,

I was wondering what is your favorite disc, What do you love about the disc and is there something you would change if you could... Could be anything turn, fade glide, speed, plastics, doom, wing, bead, flight plate, color and so much more!!!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gateway Magic. Although i love my drivers like my preds and forces, and my Z buzz, my magics have taken so many strokes off my rounds. I used to be a decent putter, but the magics just felt great in my hand, and they are very straight flying. magics were a real step up from challengers. My putting has gotten alot better, and my rating would be nowhere closte to what it is now without them.

they should put real magnets in the rim of the discraft magnet . just don't put the basket too close to a light pole or fire hydrant  .  oh and don't throw it around any moving cars , you might loss it .

Surge 150. I like it because I can throw it farther than anything else.  The only thing I'd change is 'd make it a little more stable.

I really love my R-Pro Boss - it gives me more distance than any other disc I own with a nice predictable finish. I love the grip I get on the plastic - but it is the least durable plastic I have thrown. I can't use the disc on tight wooded holes because hitting a tree chews the disc up something fierce.

always loved the xs, very predictible and at 172 can huck it hard in heavy winds ... now i carry 4 valks - a 155 champion for the very straight long shots, 2 stars for flicks (1st ever flick ace) other for hyzer sliders to get tight in and super useful dx 167 that just flies long with the very dependable s turn down daunting wooded fairways.  i threw a buddie's 4 years ago and swore off them but today i love em ...... good for an old man

Champion Boss no doubt about it... great turnover disc for long range side arm drives and great turnover disc for backhand as well i broke my own distance record with this disc just a few months ago i hit 587ft. in a 10 mph crosswind... the only thing i would change is give it a little bit more glide....

My blue FLX Challenger that was my first ace disc. If I could change one thing about it, I would have the person who found it call my number that's on the bottom!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968