www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone has that one disc in their bag that is always a "go to" disc.  That one disc that you LOVE to throw.  What's yours?

Tags: Favorite, disc, driver, mid-range, putter

Views: 842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would have to say my new 156 rare Vibram ibex with 2 aces and 7 near misses and i just got this one two weeks ago it already beat out my other one i love this disc.

2004 Super Roc

11x teebirds seasoned perfectly....174g....i know it says fave disc but i love my lat64 opto river!!!

I had 5 aces last yr and all were with a 150g innova sidewinder, and 2 aces were 2 weeks apart from each other with the same disc.

ABCDiscs Flying Squirrel..yellowish clear..155 weight.

sweet color,trac is still a work in progress.

Lat.64 Fuse goldline and/or Star Wraith. Both of these perform excellent for me in most conditions. There have been several times when I toss them both from the same tee pad, and they have landed right next to each other, a couple of times on top of each other LOL. Very predictable and they suit my throwing style and arm speed.

Ibex

175 Star Rhyno anything inside 150' or a windy putting day and it's in the bag! Love how it floats and sits as soon as it lands.

for most drives.. my beat up 6 year old 164G  11X? maybe 12X ?  climo star wraith I just dyed 2 weeks ago.  I have a few others that are my "go-to" discs for certain shots,  but I love unleashing this beast when I can.

There is something about a nice worn-in disc that you just know....if you throw it just right it will do everything you want it to.

Too bad I can't seem to get it to do that more consistently,hehe.

This disc may fly well in your hands but you will spend many hours searching for it.

I had a tye-dye XL in the colors dirt-brown, puke green and dull yellow.  It flipped and glided like a dream but I kept losing it, usually in tournaments and eating the penalty stroke.  Remarkably it kept on being returned.  The last time I had had enough and threw it into the center of a big lake.

I know it's coming back one day.

Not even a close call.  The Rattler.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968