www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone has that one disc in their bag that is always a "go to" disc.  That one disc that you LOVE to throw.  What's yours?

Tags: Favorite, disc, driver, mid-range, putter

Views: 831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would have to say my new 156 rare Vibram ibex with 2 aces and 7 near misses and i just got this one two weeks ago it already beat out my other one i love this disc.

I had 5 aces last yr and all were with a 150g innova sidewinder, and 2 aces were 2 weeks apart from each other with the same disc.

sweet color,trac is still a work in progress.

This disc may fly well in your hands but you will spend many hours searching for it.

I had a tye-dye XL in the colors dirt-brown, puke green and dull yellow.  It flipped and glided like a dream but I kept losing it, usually in tournaments and eating the penalty stroke.  Remarkably it kept on being returned.  The last time I had had enough and threw it into the center of a big lake.

I know it's coming back one day.

i have had discs similar to this. Because of the bright blue, and yellow, and pink, (all unnatural vesions of the colors) makes it pretty easy to find any time of day except when the sun is brightest and you are playing in massive foliage. Under said conditions,  I would take Mark's advice.

2004 Super Roc

11x teebirds seasoned perfectly....174g....i know it says fave disc but i love my lat64 opto river!!!

ABCDiscs Flying Squirrel..yellowish clear..155 weight.

Lat.64 Fuse goldline and/or Star Wraith. Both of these perform excellent for me in most conditions. There have been several times when I toss them both from the same tee pad, and they have landed right next to each other, a couple of times on top of each other LOL. Very predictable and they suit my throwing style and arm speed.

Ibex

175 Star Rhyno anything inside 150' or a windy putting day and it's in the bag! Love how it floats and sits as soon as it lands.

for most drives.. my beat up 6 year old 164G  11X? maybe 12X ?  climo star wraith I just dyed 2 weeks ago.  I have a few others that are my "go-to" discs for certain shots,  but I love unleashing this beast when I can.

There is something about a nice worn-in disc that you just know....if you throw it just right it will do everything you want it to.

Too bad I can't seem to get it to do that more consistently,hehe.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968