www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

why do u throw that driver i want to know im getting a new disc and want an opinion

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i use to (started out} with a destroyer,then after i shanked it out of bounds on a windy day , & lost it , i went to the disc store & decided to replace it with a boss { this disc is a heavy feeling buzz saw) you need a good arm to get it out there!!!! after using it for a couple weeks (not very well } i switched over to my wraith; and my scores are better; but i,m not satisfied..........gots to git me another destroyer, pretty sure they will be ringing me up at the cash register before noon this very day!!! hope ace hardeware in fort walton FL has another pumpkin face 175 g,s (check my pics out on this site. Also i got a T-BIRD for R.H.B.H straight flight. The others i mentioned i throw fore hand.
I like my pulses. One is 169 and the other 171. I use them for both thumbers and forehand drives. Thanks Mark Ellis for introduceing me to this disc. Love it.
I use a wraith, destroyer,excal, boss, and valks for most "drives" but my favorite is a orange star destroyer because it just freakin rips!!!! i throw RHBH mostly though.
Tough call here...I'd say the Champ Orc is my favorite Driver...but I would need therapy if I lost my early run Champ Eagle.
thx for the opinions nice to see what people throw i live where there is a disc golf course around a lake so fishing for lost discs is just like getting a new on (most of the time)
I agree. The Teebird rocks. I have a 175 champ Teebird and a 171 CFR Champ teebird that both rock. I have also parked more baskets with this disc than any other.

some other favs are:

Champ Orc 172
Star Valk 175
DX Wraith 175
my thoughts exactly.
I cannot say I have a favorite driver, It would have to depend on what I am doing. If I was going for long bombs I would break out my Z Crush, If I needed a major hyzer, roller, or thumber I would use my Z flick.
I'm new to the game, but I just bought a Quest Scream DT, and I have been having pretty good luck with it so far.
I like my 168 Pro Destroyer.
i go back and forth between the champ boss and first run destroyer. both great discs. star orcs will always hold a special place in my heart though. i still love you orc. i like wraiths too. one favorite?
i too use the boss & the destroyer ; i would like to hear your comperative thoughts of these 2 discs

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968