www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a Revolution Carolina bag and I love the rain guard, it allows you to secure it down so that no discs can come out of your bag (including putters). I also love the lanyard inside the pocket to attach your keys to.
What bag do you have? What is your favorite feature(s) of that bag?

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Favorite feature of my Squirrel Monkey Bag? The bag itself... if it isn't needed - it ain't there - if it is needed - it is there...

Holds 13 discs and a pocket for keys, cell, wallet, bug spray, sunblock, rulebook, minis... food.
Has two water holders
Has umbrela straps
Has rain flap
Weighs nothing...
Takes Quads...
yeah I saw you in that "bang da chains" video.......
Wow that's a sweet hook up I have been looking for a good way to attach my chair to my bag when I'm not using it.
For me on my Carolina bag it is the two hug pockets that it has on the sides. I can put whatever I may need in them. Towels, first aid kit, extra shirt. and the other side is for all the others lanyard for keys, snacks, pencil sharpener and whatever else I might need. I also really like the internal frame that it provides because I can carry only 10 or 12 discs if I need to and I don't have to worry about stuffing my bag full just to keep all my discs from flopping around inside my bag.
Revolution Carolina Bag: My favorite things are overall construction, front zipper pocket, disc divider, key lanyard, big side pockets with big drink holders and small pockets on either side - the back pocket is nice too. the only dislike I have is that is has plastic d-rings
On a side note, I can't believe how many people carry & on the course at that. I've never been a big believer in weapons (killing with your bare hands is so much more satisfying - that's was a joke) but I would hate to get into a dispute with someone over a round and end with a gun in my face. I'm sure someone will pipe up and say that would never happen, but it is as likely (more likely) than runing into a black bear on my course. Sure these courses aren't in the best areas, but I have never seen a need for a gun or even a knife at tany of the courses we have here in St. Louis
I would agree with you there, and I don't personally carry either. That said; since I have started playing I've been threatened on the course more often than I have at bars (or anywhere else). In every case, neither myself or anyone in the group did anything to provoke the situation.

"How do you when you're about to play a round with a bunch of ole timers?" ;)
'07 lat pro
side putter pocket and lil front pocket for ciggarette butts.
Expecting delivery on a Revolution Deluxe Mini, graduating from my old starter bag. What did it for me was the internal frame and the ability to carry more stuff--towel, phone, car keys, granola bar, and with room to spare. Two putter pockets will be nice, too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968