www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a Revolution Carolina bag and I love the rain guard, it allows you to secure it down so that no discs can come out of your bag (including putters). I also love the lanyard inside the pocket to attach your keys to.
What bag do you have? What is your favorite feature(s) of that bag?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Extra Pockets !!!
I like the even weight distribution on my Rev Caro bag when carryin it.
Donny Olow said:
The Seat !!!!

The Seat !!!!
Donny Olow said:
Opps....................I have a Cart with a Revolution Bag !!!

Opps....................I have a Cart with a Revolution Bag !!!
Donny Olow said:
I'm old by most of the Kids standards . I consider Kids under 30 !!!!!

I'm old by most of the Kids standards . I consider Kids under 30 !!!!!</</body>
the best thing about my bag is it holds disc and beer lol
http://www.raleighdiscgolf.com/?p=121#more-121

This article mentions that death that I was talking about earlier. I never found out what the autopsy report was. I'll have to ask one of the local pro's about the story to see if they know the outcome.

JJ Coutts said:
found dead really? of what?
Mike Inscho said:
I might just get a "beat stick" to attach to my bag. I've always went to the course alone after work and never really thought about someone coming up and trying to rob me though.. There has been a guy found dead on the course last year. If it did happen.. I've got some combat training that'll probably kick in. A baton would always be a good thing your could slip out to knock the dude out.

OH! (back on topic)..The favorite feature of my Revolution Dual Pack... Definitely the straps. No need to worry about low lying bags that hurt the back after a while, or purchasing Phenix Quad Shocks. It's a real comfortable bag. I like the lanyard inside the pocket too. I'll attach an extra drying towel to it.
Wow, that article was interesting. It's unfortunate that those things happen, but the truth of the matter is that many multi-use parks will have that type of behavior in them. Not to say that all disc golfers are angels, but we can suffer a bad wrap due to outsiders actions, people that are not using the disc course for its intended use but are using it as a secluded spot for their behaviors.

Mike Inscho said:
http://www.raleighdiscgolf.com/?p=121#more-121

This article mentions that death that I was talking about earlier. I never found out what the autopsy report was. I'll have to ask one of the local pro's about the story to see if they know the outcome.

JJ Coutts said:
found dead really? of what?
Mike Inscho said:
I might just get a "beat stick" to attach to my bag. I've always went to the course alone after work and never really thought about someone coming up and trying to rob me though.. There has been a guy found dead on the course last year. If it did happen.. I've got some combat training that'll probably kick in. A baton would always be a good thing your could slip out to knock the dude out.

OH! (back on topic)..The favorite feature of my Revolution Dual Pack... Definitely the straps. No need to worry about low lying bags that hurt the back after a while, or purchasing Phenix Quad Shocks. It's a real comfortable bag. I like the lanyard inside the pocket too. I'll attach an extra drying towel to it.
The dual straps are great. I played for almost 15 years without them. It was hard for me to learn to get them on and off because I am not flexible ( or limber or whatever the term is). But they are so worth the effort.

Once the double straps are in place it is like there is no bag on your back. The weight just goes away.
Revolution Carolina bag - I love the double drink holder, double card/pencil holder, large pockets on both sides, zipper pocket, putter pocket, umbrella straps, rain flaps, frame, all the options, oh ya and the MATERIAL and QUALITY, I think that covers it. I've had my bag going on four years and I'll be buying another when it's time.
I got my Inova DISCarrier a year ago.I like every thyng about it.
Great photos Mike , I've always picked smaller Innova bags,but I like your set up so much I'm might get one

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968