www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a Revolution Carolina bag and I love the rain guard, it allows you to secure it down so that no discs can come out of your bag (including putters). I also love the lanyard inside the pocket to attach your keys to.
What bag do you have? What is your favorite feature(s) of that bag?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That it holds discs
Looks like a senior disc golf outing... lol..
Donny! The bag in the second pic! What is it and where do I get one?
I have a fade tourney bag and my favorite thing is that it was cheep and it holds the right amount of discs for me!
me too...always hate carrying the stool until I don't. Then I wish I had it. Did this to my bag today and couldn't be happier with it. The stool doesn't touch you...although you will hit plenty of others around you until you get used to it. =)
My Revolution Deluxe Mini bag arrived today. I had just finished placing my discs in it when my phone rang. It was my main DG partner inviting me out for a round or two. So I had a good chance to try it out. He has a Revolution Pro bag, which is the next size larger than mine. The two bags look a lot alike except mine's not as long or as tall. The main compartment holds 8-10 discs as advertised, and the zippered pockets on either side hold three more each. With the two putter pockets, that's a bunch of discs this bag will carry--at least for a "mini" bag. I carried fourteen today with room to spare. I prefer to travel lighter than that, but if I want to add a disc, I no longer have to decide which one to leave at home or in the car. And the feature I like the best are the additional storage pockets. The bag carried my phone and keys today, and I have room for lunch if I so choose. =)
My favorite feature about my bag is that it doubles as a stool! Of course I'm rocking a GorillaBoy Simian, and the stool is one of many reasons why I picked this bag.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968