www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a Revolution Carolina bag and I love the rain guard, it allows you to secure it down so that no discs can come out of your bag (including putters). I also love the lanyard inside the pocket to attach your keys to.
What bag do you have? What is your favorite feature(s) of that bag?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Innova deluxe bag, favorite feature is when the plastic clips break that hold my straps on, i can just stab a hole through the webbing and BAM, im good. had to do that with the rearmost clip attachment too. ended up stabbing a hole in the green stuff to thread the webbing through after falling on some ice heading to hole 1 at oshtemo. i keep a nice sized pocket knife just for the simple fact that i have to operate on my franken-bag at random times. still carries all my discs just fine :)
so your favorite feature is that the clips break... lol
Wade Sullivan said:
Innova deluxe bag, favorite feature is when the plastic clips break that hold my straps on, i can just stab a hole through the webbing and BAM, im good. had to do that with the rearmost clip attachment too. ended up stabbing a hole in the green stuff to thread the webbing through after falling on some ice heading to hole 1 at oshtemo. i keep a nice sized pocket knife just for the simple fact that i have to operate on my franken-bag at random times. still carries all my discs just fine :)
i guess so... i want a new bag badly...

JJ Coutts said:
Wade Sullivan said:
go with a revolution!!!

Wade Sullivan said:
i guess so... i want a new bag badly...

JJ Coutts said:
Wade Sullivan said:
Two drink holders. Sweet.
Ya I really love that mine can hold not one but 2 beers!!! ;-)
you guys gotta list the bag that you have!!
the zipper slide spot for score cards or what I do is fold my towel in it, its opposite side of putter slots
Chad, I do own the patent for this design. I can license you so that you will be able to use it. All you have to do is purchase the hardware from me for $20 or flexpay of four easy payments of just $5. Let me know if you are interested.

Chad Curtis said:
Mike said:
Innova Comp bag here, obviously nothing too special. The one thing I really like is the fabric tabs on the zipper pockets. I have put key rings through them and attached carabiners. It allows me to quickly attach my tripod stool horizontally on the front of my bag so it hangs just below the putter pocket. Very nice during tournaments where you don't need the stool on every tee pad so you aren't having to pick it up and put it down every time you throw.
That is a great idea. Can I copy it--or do you own the patent??

Mike said:
Chad, I do own the patent for this design. I can license you so that you will be able to use it. All you have to do is purchase the hardware from me for $20 or flexpay of four easy payments of just $5. Let me know if you are interested.

Chad Curtis said:
Mike said:
Innova Comp bag here, obviously nothing too special. The one thing I really like is the fabric tabs on the zipper pockets. I have put key rings through them and attached carabiners. It allows me to quickly attach my tripod stool horizontally on the front of my bag so it hangs just below the putter pocket. Very nice during tournaments where you don't need the stool on every tee pad so you aren't having to pick it up and put it down every time you throw.

what about 20 $1 payments?
hahahah, does that include the chair?

Mike said:

Chad Curtis said:
Mike said:

Lotto, considering the current economic slump, for you I will accept 20 $1 payments, I know you’re good for it. Or you can just send me one of those beeswax and drywall sealer trophy discs.

JJ, that absolutely does not include the chair. Chair is an extra $35, or 4 easy flexpay payments of 13.75.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968