www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a Revolution Carolina bag and I love the rain guard, it allows you to secure it down so that no discs can come out of your bag (including putters). I also love the lanyard inside the pocket to attach your keys to.
What bag do you have? What is your favorite feature(s) of that bag?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Seat !!!!
you guys have to tell us which bag you have!! haha
Opps....................I have a Cart with a Revolution Bag !!!
:pics:!!!!
Donny Olow said:
Opps....................I have a Cart with a Revolution Bag !!!

I'll try and get actual pictures soon !!!! Here is the Cart and the Bag !!!
hahah yeah thats more what i was looking for

Donny Olow said:

I'll try and get actual pictures soon !!!! Here is the Cart and the Bag !!!
I'm old by most of the Kids standards . I consider Kids under 30 !!!!!
He is not the only one! I carry a little bersa .380. I would carry my colt 1911, But I don't want anything to happen to it. I have a lighting large bag and a pocket dedicated to my gun. It fits perfect. That is why I got it. I also have my conceal carry permit so I am 100% legal.

JJ Coutts said:
you carry a gun with you on the course? wtf
Jamie 'gr8rocshot' Ruane said:
I have a Disc Player Bag...The best midsize bag for the money....Heavy duty construction...the best I have seen since the short lived Olympic bags from the early 90's.

My favorite feature....It holds a full size 1911 ...no problem.
curious as to why you would need a gun while disc golfing. I am all for being able to arm yourself but that seems like one of the only instances where you would not really need a gun

Robby said:
He is not the only one! I carry a little bersa .380. I would carry my colt 1911, But I don't want anything to happen to it. I have a lighting large bag and a pocket dedicated to my gun. It fits perfect. That is why I got it. I also have my conceal carry permit so I am 100% legal.

JJ Coutts said:
you carry a gun with you on the course? wtf
Jamie 'gr8rocshot' Ruane said:
I have a Disc Player Bag...The best midsize bag for the money....Heavy duty construction...the best I have seen since the short lived Olympic bags from the early 90's.

My favorite feature....It holds a full size 1911 ...no problem.
? , inside pocket
Some courses have Bears, some courses have thieves who like to jump lone disc golfers and rob them. I have a CCW to protect myself and my property, that is the issue. I don't carry mine on every round, but if I am by myself at a course that has had these things happen there is a 50/50 chance I may have it in my bag if the park is not very busy. The thieves can take their chances. Trust me once you get held at gun point for your wallet or car and you live in a state where you can get a Concealed Carry Weapon permit you will think twice about getting one. Both have happened to me and I am not going to be afraid to exercise my right and go where I please when I please. You always need to be aware of your surroundings . Up here in MI I have also encountered Black Bears, you don't want to be looking for a disc and get between a mother and her cub(s) that is not a fun situation either.
There is absolutely NO way to know when or where you will need to defend yourself or others. Criminals and wild animals are similar in one aspect, they aren't partial to just cities and 'hoods'.

Regardless, kudos for exercising your rights. Here in WI, there is NO concealed carry statewide. Open carry is permitted but the laws restricting it make it about completely impossible to implement legally.

I'm moving to PA shortly and plan to obtain a "LTCF" as soon as possible. Hope my past legal indiscretions don't prohibit me from obtaining it.

JJ Coutts said:
curious as to why you would need a gun while disc golfing. I am all for being able to arm yourself but that seems like one of the only instances where you would not really need a gun

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968