www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Favorite lost disc and how did you lose it? I hate this feeling of knowing I simply forgot to pick up my disc. Left a very trustworthy champion leopard behind today.

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CE Whippet, none stabler. Lost it goofing around. Just forgot it. Lame!!!!

RPro Hydra floats in water.

Lost a last run CE TL on Hole 15 at Pinto Lake, Watsonville - Looked for at least 30 mins... Only cost me $10 brand new but still bugs me to this day!

What was the stamp disc color combo on the whipp?

One of my Favorites was NOT lost , but Stolen after the Last hole of a doubles round. This other guy was upset with the way I was throwing it on every hole and making all of my drives with it.

It was a White , First Run , Star Wraith , 168 grams. Flew like a long distance TeeBird.

To this day , the Guy has not turned in my disc !!!!  It's my Disc !!!!  Has my Name on it in Big letters !!!!   I'm Sorry I shot a 14 under par with it against him.

Lost my go to hyzer flick disc. 2nd Firebird MIA at River City Nature Park. Will be getting another yellow 175 star Firebird soon I hope. CH Banshee is filling in nicely for the time being.
I've lost two disks in water. Bought a wahoo and blizzard destroyer to fix that problem.

I've lost 5 disc over the past five years.only throw champion edition firebirds.it cost me $30 to $100 dollars to replace them, it sucks.

Lucked out again , thanks to the good natured DGers at RCNP. Thanks for finding and getting my disc to someone that knows me.

All 20 Pat Pend Aeros I lost in the trees on hole #17 at Morley. At night.

i lost my disc golf virginity at morley field

Lost My flippy flicky Destroyer! THIS SUCKS! Got this disc not long after I started playing in 2009. I have a back up Pro Destroyer but it just isn't what my 169 * factory second was. Hope its in that tree and falls down on a windy day. Damn you viney tree.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968