www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Favorite lost disc and how did you lose it? I hate this feeling of knowing I simply forgot to pick up my disc. Left a very trustworthy champion leopard behind today.

Views: 361

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Augusta Champ Wraith I'd had for 5 months.  Threw it into a huge pile of storm debris that the city dumps on the 9th fairway at Oak Grove every year.  Never even saw it out of my hand... and my friend wasn't watching.

CE Whippet, none stabler. Lost it goofing around. Just forgot it. Lame!!!!

What was the stamp disc color combo on the whipp?

Lost a last run CE TL on Hole 15 at Pinto Lake, Watsonville - Looked for at least 30 mins... Only cost me $10 brand new but still bugs me to this day!

One of my Favorites was NOT lost , but Stolen after the Last hole of a doubles round. This other guy was upset with the way I was throwing it on every hole and making all of my drives with it.

It was a White , First Run , Star Wraith , 168 grams. Flew like a long distance TeeBird.

To this day , the Guy has not turned in my disc !!!!  It's my Disc !!!!  Has my Name on it in Big letters !!!!   I'm Sorry I shot a 14 under par with it against him.

Lost my go to hyzer flick disc. 2nd Firebird MIA at River City Nature Park. Will be getting another yellow 175 star Firebird soon I hope. CH Banshee is filling in nicely for the time being.
I've lost two disks in water. Bought a wahoo and blizzard destroyer to fix that problem.

I've lost 5 disc over the past five years.only throw champion edition firebirds.it cost me $30 to $100 dollars to replace them, it sucks.

Lucked out again , thanks to the good natured DGers at RCNP. Thanks for finding and getting my disc to someone that knows me.

All 20 Pat Pend Aeros I lost in the trees on hole #17 at Morley. At night.

i lost my disc golf virginity at morley field

Lost My flippy flicky Destroyer! THIS SUCKS! Got this disc not long after I started playing in 2009. I have a back up Pro Destroyer but it just isn't what my 169 * factory second was. Hope its in that tree and falls down on a windy day. Damn you viney tree.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968