www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Get 2 choices.

@ dps

Animal House & Caddyshack

Views: 474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another 50's scare ya movie,1958 if I recall.

There was also a movie with Forrest Tucker that took place at a ski resort,delt with a huge ,gray cloud that envelopes this ski resort.Aliens of course.Once the cloud decended,found their victim{s}, they lost their heads.Aliens wanted their brains,think the "monster alien" wound up being an octopuss."B" movie scare tactis,music,dark corners,etc.The unknown scare tactic used without the gore.

Animal House and Caddyshack? Duh, BOTH!
I must say, Terry Gilliam created teh closest thing to an acid trip in teh history of film. Carpet crawling up the wall . . . . .
I totally forgot Lebowski...I'm nearly ashamed of myself...
My cousin's a SCUBA diver and he wouldn't even SHOWER for a week! Smelled like . . . . . .victory!

3 awesome moves, Mark.

I must add "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" if only because I'm an extra in the Danke Schoen parade scene.

The Marx Brothers are all good.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

The Great Lebowski - the dude abides

Joe Dirt

Planes,Trains and Automobiles

Have you seen "Rango"?  The lizard has the same shirt on that Johnny Depp wore in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and there is one scene in Rango where Johnny Depp drives by in the convertable. My vote for best animation.

Lol. I thought I was Crazy! But you confirmed what I thought I saw, Dan. My Kids Love Rango.
Yeah, he did a damn good job with that.  Flashbacks are almost entirely a myth in my opinion.  They seem to only happen on hotel carpeting... It's very strange.  I mean, generally your vision is 'pixelated' somewhat non-stop but there is definite patterning and 'breathing' for me whenever I'm at a hotel.  But I went overboard.... lol
Has anyone seen 'A Serbian Film'?  That's probably not going to make anyone's list and if it did I would really look at them differently....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968