www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What's your favorite putt/approach disc and what do you like about it?

Views: 49

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

as awful or wierd as it may seem, I putt with a Flex XL from Discraft. People that know me, know this is my putter. DOnt know why, but I dont like the rims on most regular putters. ha
Nice one Tino. One of our friends always putts with a DX Cheetah, and he swears by it!
For putting definitely the KC aviar and for aprroaching and driving the JK aviar.
Soft Magnets..... I've had the same one in my bag for over four years now, my trusty goto putter in most situations. I have another one in the bag thats changed out pretty often with a new replacement, I like for this one to be brand new and stable so I can approach or drive off the pad with it and use it for windy putts too. If the wind is really howling I grab for a zone.

I like the soft magnets because I putt with a push putt style and really like the rebound they produce out of the hand from they're springy softness, plus sticking to the chains and wedging in the front of baskets from time to time aren't a bad thing either. lol
I use the Latitude Sinus SP Putters, an overstable, very predictable putter . 1st run Zerp plastic is great, a good grip even on a rainy day.

I
I just recently started using a ching JuJu and love it. It flies straight and hovers really well.
Used a dx Goblin

But just bought a Gateway Voodoo. Black. I don't think you should get a Voodoo if its not black. Would seem contradictory.
Champion Rhino....when I miss, which is more often than I'd like, it wont go to far or give me the roller of death away from the basket.
flx challenger the plastic feels great and it's flight is reliable even when thrown hard
JK Aviar !!!
Beat Aviar P&A.
Putting - Super Super Soft Beat Omega
Approaching - Star Cro This is an awesome disc if you haven't thrown one

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968