www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've seen a few forum discussions like this on other sites...maybe there's already one here but I thought I'd try to get one started. 

After branching outside of Innova discs here and there, I found myself wanting a more detailed rating system. I started using Joe's Universal Flight Chart, but found it a little awkward to follow. Then I stumbled on Altitude Disc Golf's Universal Flight Chart...it's got the majority of current discs all translated into Innova's rating system! I love it, anyone else have a favorite??

Tags: chart, flight, universal

Views: 1266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second that.

I like the Flight Charts for a Reference point too, but agree that the charts won't tell you what that disc will do for YOU, most of the time. Even the charts vary, depending on which you are looking at. Marshall Streets Chart puts a LOT of discs as Faster or Slower than the manufacturers do, and even a lot of the other retailers with their own charts. I have used discgolfcenter.com to compare discs quite a bit because they put a Innova style rating (Speed/Glide/Turn/Fade) on Every disc. Makes it easier for me to shop.

"I like the Flight Charts for a Reference point too, but agree that the charts won't tell you what that disc will do for YOU, most of the time."

Agreed!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968