www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I would love some feedback on my design work! Also my product line. Here are some pics. Let me know what you think.

ORGANIC COTTON POLO-FR3DRIVER

AMERICAN MADE WORK SHIRT-FRRK2010

PERFORMANCE POLO-FRDRIVER

BACK OF PERFORMANCE POLO- FR3DRIVER

Here are some designs I have that aren't on shirts yet.

FRREFLECTIONS

FRDISC

FRGRIFFIN

FRGRAFFITI

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where do I order! I really like the performance-polo frdriver.
I like the after image type deal, don't like the basket design. I am not understanding why people are trying to make a basket more than it is, abstract....OK...adding new things...why?
I like picture 1, 3 , and 4. The basket design is o.k., but the colors and that type shirt is lame in my opinion.
I like the basket design best but would perfer it on the back of the shirt with the small first run logo on the chest. The driver design reminds me of my Op shirts from the 80's, probably wouldn't go for it. Not bad though.
FRDISC and FRDRIVER are great graphics and would and do transfer well to apparel.

All the other designs are a little indulgent but would be good for postres or web design.

I agree with that basket being a little much. I think some graphic exaggeration of the object is OK. I think it's the catching device part that doesn't mesh well. The rest of it is small extensions, but you changed that into something completely different.
like everything cept the basket logo, Maybe a super chromed out/ gold basket on a dark shirt. really like the name, and the one where dude is throwin disc, cept no disc in hand, everyone that knows what he is doing know what he is doing everyone else doesn't
I also like pics 1, 3, and 4. I'm ready to jump all over that PERFORMANCE POLO-FRDRIVER. Where do I order and how much? I'll get two!
Much better designs than the first set. From what I see in the picture, I like FRRK2010. That on the back of a t-shirt with FR3DRIVER on the front.
I like them all. great artwork and nice looking shirts on all of them IMHO.
3,5,7 are your best
Your dye job of the Mad Hatter-great
#1--liked the variuos green colors of your first design polo/cotton shirt 3drivers
#3--move FR Driver logo to pocket area,3driver to back bottom

Design 1-back of any t-shirt
Design 2-drop the apparel word for clothing line- dye job possibility??
Nice work
I wanna be on Team First Run

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968