www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Kurt Barnes became the first Australian to win a tournament on the Omega China Tour after a final round of 72 gave him a one-stroke victory at the Sofitel Zhongshan IGC Open.

Barnes, who uses a Titleist Pro ViX golf balls, recorded a level par round at the Nanjing Zhongshan International Golf Course including an eagle, a bogey and a double-bogey at the par-three eighth after he four-putted, to finish four-under.

The 27-year old finished one shot ahead of Thailand's Wisut Arjanawat and two ahead of Zhang Lianwei.

"This feels awesome. It's a huge weight off my shoulders," said Barnes, whose previous victory was the 2005 Victorian Open.

"To lift a trophy in my first start on the Omega China Tour is just great. I was surprised to be in the lead so quickly and go three ahead after three holes.

“My caddie did a great job this week and helped me with a few putts. The club should be proud of her.

“Zhang played so well on Saturday that I thought Craig and I were going to have to run him over to have a chance of winning.”

"I dodged a lot of bullets today, especially after I four-putted eight and hit into the hazard with my tee-shot on 16.

"The key for me today was patience. I only made a few mistakes, but I reacted well when I made them and stayed calm."

personalised golf balls

Tags: bag, balls, cheap, corporate, custom, equipment, golf, logo, personalised, personalized, More…printed, towels

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another Spammer that needs to be removed

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968