www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Are all Star Stamped Bosses and Grooves first-runs? Or are there other runs with the big star stamp?
Just wondered. Also they seem to be worth more. Or at least selling for more.

Tags: Boss, First, Groove, Innova, Run

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think the "star" stamps are the 1st first runs. the after that they have a normal champ stamp
Yes and No !!!! Some First Runs are Different in Flight than the next runs. It varies from disc to disc and the actual molding process. Each Manufacturer has trade secrets that they develop. Test Runs are also different !!!!

I personally think Humidity plays a part in the disc's flight !!!!!! That's just my opinion though !!!!
i think you are correct sir.

Yeddie VanHalen said:
i think the "star" stamps are the 1st first runs. the after that they have a normal champ stamp
Thanks. I guess I have a few of them then. Haha.
What???? Was any of that even part of the question????

Donny Olow said:
Yes and No !!!! Some First Runs are Different in Flight than the next runs. It varies from disc to disc and the actual molding process. Each Manufacturer has trade secrets that they develop. Test Runs are also different !!!!

I personally think Humidity plays a part in the disc's flight !!!!!! That's just my opinion though !!!!
No, I'm man enough to be able to throw three major brands of discs and make them work. I also do not have to copy and paste pictures of discs I do not own to add to my profile just to boost my rating, and make up for other things that are lacking. I also am not still sending out christmas messages to everyone on the site, or leaving responses to discussions that add absolulely no value. Other than that you are cool dude.
OK , to answer the question on Stamps.

Not all First Run INNOVA discs have a Large Star Stamp. I know because I have different runs of First Runs with Smaller Star Stamps. Other First runs don't have a Star stamp , but a Club Test Stamp !!!!

The Boss and the Groove and the X-Caliber did have the Larger Star stamps in First runs though.

Sorry about that Mike if you, for some reason are upset with me. I'm a INNOVA guy !!!!! That might be it !!!! Oh , are you AM or Pro ? Don't get mad , just asking.
The question asked specifically about BIG star stamps. Yes the big stamps are first runs also including Rhynos and Destroyers and any other big star stamped Innova discs. Didn't see anything about test runs or humidity asked in the question that's all. Why did you delete your other comment? Just curious. I am an AM donny, same as you, not pro and sponsored, so no need to limit myself to one brand for now.
Ummm, that wasn't the question... take it you didn't read it, lol.

Yes Star stamps are only on the first runs and why they are more expensive, cause harder to get a hold of.

Donny Olow said:
Yes and No !!!! Some First Runs are Different in Flight than the next runs. It varies from disc to disc and the actual molding process. Each Manufacturer has trade secrets that they develop. Test Runs are also different !!!!

I personally think Humidity plays a part in the disc's flight !!!!!! That's just my opinion though !!!!
Who cares if the question was specifically about stamps, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and wow, here's an idea, allowed to welcome others to this site and spread their knowledge of this beautiful game. Just because you throw 3 different disc companies doesn't mean you're more of a "man" than anyone else. You are supposed to treat everyone here like friends and it is obvious that you do not. Tee Off and Fly Freely!!!


Mike said:
The question asked specifically about BIG star stamps. Yes the big stamps are first runs also including Rhynos and Destroyers and any other big star stamped Innova discs. Didn't see anything about test runs or humidity asked in the question that's all. Why did you delete your other comment? Just curious. I am an AM donny, same as you, not pro and sponsored, so no need to limit myself to one brand for now.
All of the big star stamped Bosses and Grooves are First Runs. Some of the Feldberg stamped Bosses are also First Runs. Innova was selling Bosses faster than they could make them, so when they switched from stamping the Bosses with the Stars to stamping the with the Feldberg signature there was no pause or break in the manufacturing process and no tweaking of the manufacturing process.

A lot of first run Innova discs have had the big star. I have no idea which ones. I have not paid attention. Pigs, for sure.
Friends have differances of opinion at times also. Btw, he deleted a comment that he had previously posted that was un-friendly, so I don't deserve your wrath, you are only getting the side of the story he wants you to see. I could really care less what you feel, nothing I said was that bad and was all true I won't apologize for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968