www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Are all Star Stamped Bosses and Grooves first-runs? Or are there other runs with the big star stamp?
Just wondered. Also they seem to be worth more. Or at least selling for more.

Tags: Boss, First, Groove, Innova, Run

Views: 700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your such a liar! You just posted a thread asking people what what you should throw for a thumber and I quote "I only throw Innova".

Does show how much I know, at least I knew just like everybody else that on Feb. 2nd Innova released the first run of the Groove, not prototype.

Daniel Mowery said:
i never claimed anything i throw lightning disc guy!

shows how much you know

PoeticLogic said:
That's not a prototype. Even Dave D. (the owner of Innova) said "the first run will start on feb. 2nd".

Wow, your out of it. So you type a email to Dave on Innovadiscs.com and ask what came out on Feb. 2nd for the Groove. He will type to you that it was THE FIRST RUN OF THE GROOVE.

So just like I said in a previous message... ..."just because in your head it's a prototype, doesn't mean it is, it's the first run." First run is a mass production, prototype is what they use to try it out before they release it to mass public. You do release this right?

My god I thought you claimed to be a Innova only player

Daniel Mowery said:
the last prototype they released was the groove on february 2nd

PoeticLogic said:
I don't believe that, I know that. Name the last Innova released a prototype? They are first runs, Innova is too stuck up for that, lol. Yes that's right I said too stuck up to release their prototypes, maybe you can say picking.

Discraft does sometimes, Gateway a lot, Innova never seen a prototype Innova disc

Daniel Mowery said:
aiight you believe that then

PoeticLogic said:
There are not prototype discs, they are first run discs.

Daniel Mowery said:
the first run star stamp disc are prototype disc and they seem to be more understable than the regular ones to me
No worries man, I was just giving you a hard time is all.

Mike said:
Sorry Logic, I deleted that post to eliminate that duplicate image, but you had already responded to it.
Birdie-man said:
No wrath here, what a coincidence, I could care less about your opinion or an apology. :) Please stop posting your useless comments about his useless commments, this makes no sense and is annoying.

Mike said:
Friends have differances of opinion at times also. Btw, he deleted a comment that he had previously posted that was un-friendly, so I don't deserve your wrath, you are only getting the side of the story he wants you to see. I could really care less what you feel, nothing I said was that bad and was all true I won't apologize for it.

Please stop posting useless comments about Mike's useless comments, that are about Donny's useless comments... :-P
"SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO BLOW COMMENTS OUT OF PROPORTION" Ironic you put that at the end of this post. And yes you are right it is a freedom of speech thing, and Donny has the freedom to post any time he wants. If you put as much energy into your golf game as you do about his posting I bet your game would improve. That is of course if your game could use it? This sounds like some sort of argument you would hear on a elementary school play ground.

Mike said:
Freedom of speech guy, you know you don't have to read a post if it annoys you and you certainly don't have to reply to it, that's on you. I simply stated in the first place that his response just didn't answer the question that was asked. I guess I should have put an "LOL" after it to make it more acceptable like the other one. I didn't realize there was such thin skin in here. I have some tissues on my page if you need them. LOL just kidding I am probably one of the most reasonable people you will ever meet, some people just like to blow comments out of proportion.

Birdie-man said:
No wrath here, what a coincidence, I could care less about your opinion or an apology. :) Please stop posting your useless comments about his useless commments, this makes no sense and is annoying.

Mike said:
Friends have differances of opinion at times also. Btw, he deleted a comment that he had previously posted that was un-friendly, so I don't deserve your wrath, you are only getting the side of the story he wants you to see. I could really care less what you feel, nothing I said was that bad and was all true I won't apologize for it.
Oh wow, let it go man, I have! That was from yesterday and I think Donnie is old enough to stand up for himself. If you keep reading, the discussion has moved on. Thanks though Jack, I thought about what you said, I just putted for five minutes, about 75% more than the amount of time it took me to write that his comment made no sense, I bet my game will change dramatically. I don't know what you are getting at or trolling for? I have asked for help on here and asked for advice, obviously I want to improve my game...how about you? I don't remember seeing your name on the leaderboard at worlds?
Jack Davis said:
"SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO BLOW COMMENTS OUT OF PROPORTION" Ironic you put that at the end of this post. And yes you are right it is a freedom of speech thing, and Donny has the freedom to post any time he wants. If you put as much energy into your golf game as you do about his posting I bet your game would improve. That is of course if your game could use it? This sounds like some sort of argument you would hear on a elementary school play ground.

Mike said:
Freedom of speech guy, you know you don't have to read a post if it annoys you and you certainly don't have to reply to it, that's on you. I simply stated in the first place that his response just didn't answer the question that was asked. I guess I should have put an "LOL" after it to make it more acceptable like the other one. I didn't realize there was such thin skin in here. I have some tissues on my page if you need them. LOL just kidding I am probably one of the most reasonable people you will ever meet, some people just like to blow comments out of proportion.

Birdie-man said:

Mike said:
let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what your getting at here Mike is that your name being on the leader board at the worlds give you the right to decide when some one should be posting and what they should be posting or if it is relevant to the thread and if you don't approve of it you have the right to tell them to stop posting? I hope that when I get "good" enough to hopefully make the leader board at the worlds that I don't represent myself, the sport, and the worlds the way you have here. Way to go!

Does anyone here see a double standard or is it just me?

And so the post was from yesterday, I just read it today, and posted....oh wait that's what I did wrong...the posting part. Sorry about that. But you had a reply back in 15 min so you must be waiting with baited breath to reply back to anyone who has the gall to post on here. FUNNY....MAN THAT IS RICH! All this talent as a comedian, and he plays disc golf? AWESOME!

Mike said:
Oh wow, let it go man! That was from yesterday, if you keep reading the discussion has moved on. Thanks though Jack, I thought about what you said, I just putted for five minutes, about 75% more than the amount of time it took me to write that his comment made no sense, I bet my game will change dramatically. I don't know what you are getting at or trolling for I have asked for help on here and asked for advice, obviously I want to improve my game...how about you? I don't remember seeing your name on the leaderboard at worlds?
Jack Davis said:

Mike said:

Birdie-man said:

Mike said:
"And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, Let It Be

For though they may be parted there is
Still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer, Let It Be
Let It Be, Let It Be"
I never said to stop posting in the first place, Jack. I said that his post was irrelevant to the question. It was more of a want for clarification on what his answer was. I don't get why you are making such a big deal over it. Many others have posted similiar things in the past and I didn't see you jump their ish. Geeze let's make a big deal about it. And if you actually read what I posted I never said I was on the leader board at worlds either, I said until I get there I will be asking for advice as should anyone.
Well Gang !!!!! What should we talk about today !!!!!! Original Bar Stamp First Runs !!!!! LMAO !!!!!!
floyd said:
Donny is full of humidity to the point of stupidity!

Seen this X-Caliber on ebay.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968