www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you want to spend some time playing around with what it takes to post items in the forthcoming Flymart, note your interest here and we'll get you an invitation to test it. Some more info is here.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Terry i think we would like to test as well. I don't know if i or Kevin will do the testing but we could benefit from this.
Kevin's already been testing, Bill :)

Mark, you'll get invited in when the next wave goes out. Thanks.
Sorry Terry,
There is no way I can test every disc in the flymart. My shoulder would never hold out. How about if I just test the Rattlers?
Not as a retailer...but as an member who might have discs to sell now and again...I would like to try it.
Count me in. I have turned Koa mini's and plaques I like to see on the site.
I am game to help if you need it terry.
I'd enjoy testing the waters.
I just shared the hidden link to the DGRUS Flymart with a few people. It's in the network now, just not in a publicly available location.

If others want to participate in second stage testing, just note so here and I'll send you the info you need.

Actually, testers are welcome to comment here (please do) about issues and their thoughts as they use it. I'll tell the developers they can look here for comments. Just don't inadvertently share the currently secret URL here, please.
Yes, this is non-intuitive, Mark.

At the VERY end of your text describing the item, put the price, like this $20

The software picks that out of your description and puts it where it belongs automatically, no separate data entry for the price.
I'm pretty sure the fees are based on the total transaction. I'll add a description on the pricing thing in the text box at the top of that front page. Thanks.
Would love to help out in any way that I can.
Questions so far.
If we enter anything in there it's not really for sale is it?
Otherwise i will enter higher prices to hopefully keep people from buying it in a test.

I don't see any way to group what you are listing. I think it would be nice to be able to look at like discs, or minis or shirts etc. instead of having to scroll through a whole bunch of stuff. yeah i see the search but searches tend to suck either because the website does or the search engine is crap or sellers can't list there stuff with intelligence. so a way to put items in stores within the store would probably be a great idea.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968