www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you want to spend some time playing around with what it takes to post items in the forthcoming Flymart, note your interest here and we'll get you an invitation to test it. Some more info is here.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. Someone who stumbled in there could start buying. So definitely beware for now.

As for the categories, they are in there. I will work on a description of them.

William Gilbert said:
Questions so far.
If we enter anything in there it's not really for sale is it?
Otherwise i will enter higher prices to hopefully keep people from buying it in a test.

I don't see any way to group what you are listing. I think it would be nice to be able to look at like discs, or minis or shirts etc. instead of having to scroll through a whole bunch of stuff. yeah i see the search but searches tend to suck either because the website does or the search engine is crap or sellers can't list there stuff with intelligence. so a way to put items in stores within the store would probably be a great idea.
Bill, if you click on the BUY button, up top, what opens up lets you filter to topical categories: minis, 150-class, etc.
Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
Bill, if you click on the BUY button, up top, what opens up lets you filter to topical categories: minis, 150-class, etc.

I don't want to go into buy to see the breakouts, i hope you are working on making those pre buy capabilities.
ok how would you be a tester and what do you need to be a tester ?????? I think i would like to be a tester.
hey terry, i would love to help you guys out any way i can...
just let me know...
no actually i just think if i am looking for a mini i should be able narrow the focus that way. price wasn't part of my question, just a way to narrow what i was looking at. granted right now there is nothing much to look at but tying to come up with intelligent suggestions.

Mark Stephens said:
I think that he wanted to see this so that he could see prices of similar items so he knew where he stood on his price. Correct?

William Gilbert said:

I don't want to go into buy to see the breakouts, i hope you are working on making those pre buy capabilities.
That's a good idea a way to sort within a search!

Mark Stephens said:
Well, I thought that it would be nice to see what other people are trying to sell say a E Warrior for before I list mine. I could do it by looking at the buy first of course but, it would be nice to be able to see them as you are listing yours.
That was relatively painless. I've had more trouble signing onto my ebay site.
I some how got confused and created my own store when I was trying to edit my profile. But it seems like once you get used to it listing should be pretty easy.
P.S.
Those are some sweet minis castawaydave!
How do you edit your listing
You don't. You just delete the old one and list a new one. Designers are trying to keep it simple.

castawaydave said:
I got it, I'll back up the info for each posting in a file on my computer to reduce typing time.
Mahalo,
You don't. You just delete the old one and list a new one. Designers are trying to keep it simple.

castawaydave said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968