www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you want to spend some time playing around with what it takes to post items in the forthcoming Flymart, note your interest here and we'll get you an invitation to test it. Some more info is here.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, and just in case anyone wonders, if I describe a feature and a function and it differs from Clay's description: Go with Clay's. :) He's co-lead on the development team of Remarkd, which is creating the store.
Terry or Clay,
when I try and sign in I get this error message

'NoneType' object has no attribute 'activated'

and then if I try and sign up, I get an error message
"this email is taken"

I'm using my DGRUS email and the email I have attached to my
registered Amazon account

I'm using Firefox
no, I have not been able to sign in . I did get signed into Amazon with the same email I'm using on DGRUS and in my attempts at the log in. this morning I tried to log in and shortly after received 3 emails that said

"We received your beta account request.

You will be contacted shortly with log in details.

Thanks!
The Remarkd Team"

since then I've attempted to log in more than once and no luck, just the messages I stated earlier.
no luck. I had a similar experience when first trying to get on DGRUS. I changed from one email to what
I'm using now and then was able to get in. I could try one of my other email addresses. I assume that I can also change the email within Amazon to match. Let me know your thoughts.
Clay, I've noticed that the store always lists the oldest for sale items first. Is that a default that could be changed? People are probably most interested in the newest stuff, I think. And we might want to feature specific items if, for example, they were for a charity fundraiser.
Looking to sell prototype minis. New on the market. Talk to you soon. Thanks in advance for the invie.
After i searched the disc's a couple of times the category bar stays in the middle on top of the listings.

I think I have finally seen the light! I got into the remarkd test site The one that looks pretty much like the DGRUS clubhouse page using my DGRUS email & pw but I was never able to buy or sell and when I tried I asked me to sign in after using me DGRUS pw & email it kept saying my email was invalid. Then I tried using my amazon merchant/sellers account email & pw and I would get the same message.
Last night I did whatever lil charlie did to get the"we recieved your beta request" msg. Which I think it was I actually joined the remarked test NOT just sign into the remarked page. I also canceled the amazon business/merchant /seller account. & though I did'nt get any log in details I am now able to sign into the remarkd store without getting the invalid email msg.

Now I will see if I have the courage to try to sell or buy something w/ out going loco again.
Wow ! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I'm in the middle of creating my amazon payments business account & have question about the sales venue is it amazon or third party ? if third party whats the url , I just don't want to f anything up while seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Clay feel free to call if you still have the # I emailed you earlier this week or just let me know the correct response to the sales venue question & we'll be in touch sooner or later. Thanks floyd

Clay Newton said:
floyd said:

Now I will see if I have the courage to try to sell or buy something w/ out going loco again.

Floyd! So glad you got in ... I noticed your account got created. Let me know how it goes!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968