www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are some opinions on good shoes for the course?  So many today that are comfortable have too much mesh and the feet and socks are filthy.  The ones that  are solid seem to be extremely uncomfortable.

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have been playing over twenty years, been through Nike, New Balance, Merrell, Hitek, Keen, etc. and the shoe I currently wear is Ahnu. I started wearing my second set after three years or so, then bought a couple more pairs on closeout because I like them so much. I have never seen anyone else wearing them but I think that's because they aren't well known.

I am still searching myself. Have tried MANY and not found what I am looking for. My latest pair are Merrell Moab's because they are labeled Waterproof. Yeah, Right....... The search continues. 

Vibram FiveFingers.

They make a great shoe for sure! Found a pair on sale, so I thought I'd give them a try. Very comfy for sure. Another newish company is Oboz. Haven't used them for disc golf, but another great shoe.

Have heard good things about Keen. They look nice but better be Damn comfy for the price.

got some new balance 625 all terrain shoes assembled in the USA

Searching for shoes with wide feet and bad ankles sucks.  I may end up with Moab Mids as they come in wide sizes... rarely.

I like shoes. And beer. I sometimes drink beer while wearing shoes.

I like my Vibram 5 fingers, they feel great once you are used to them, but I finally got my first Merrils and after a year they seem really well put together and are so comfortable I've been wearing them as my primary shoe. just my two cents :)

I wear something with an aggressive tread and waterproof if weather is rainy or snowy.  Otherwise I'll wear a nice trail runner shoe with aggressive tread as well.

Try New balance. They size all the way to EEEE.

Has anyone tried the Keen Milo II? Are they REALLY Waterproof? As much as I play in the rain here in Washington State, WATERPROOF would be GREAT!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968