www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Today I came into possession of a 2003 USDGC One Division One Champion Roc. After realizing how rare this is, only 250 ever made, and how valuable (100-300 dollars) I have decided to test the market and see if anyone would be interested in making a deal?

I would love to sell this disc for 200 but will listen to offers, and Im not opposed to any trades especially if your capable of dying discs and are willing to offer equal value.

PM or email - Donniekreece@yahoo.com with any offers.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you referring to the Battle Roc? If so, your price range is good. I have a 2003 Glow Battle Roc # 1223 of 1550. It's on eBay right now.

I just posted a picture.
As soon as you have marker on the disc it looses most of it value. If it is used it also goes down. You can get a mint 2003 ODOC for around $130.
Jamie 'gr8rocshot' Ruane said:
Are you referring to the Battle Roc? If so, your price range is good. I have a 2003 Glow Battle Roc # 1223 of 1550. It's on eBay right now.
The Battle Roc is from 2004
Weight please? Thx, Dendog
I thought I was over pricing which is why im willing to deal.

Weight is not listed however the previous owner said it was 178.
Im thinking about holding on to it. I mean i doubt i will get equal value for the disc, and one out of 200? Thats really rare!
Brad Seegert said:

Yeah, well the the one I'm selling says 2003. The year of the historic 10 hole playoff...hence "Battle Roc"

....Thanks for playing....We have some nice parting gifts....."Johnny, tell'em what he's won".
Brad Seegert said:

Side Bet????
Brad Seegert said:

Let me clarify....it was most likely made in 04...For all practicality it represents 03. So we're each half right. ....no bet....lol!!! you can keep the parting gift!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968