www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For any players interested a forehand driving lesson is being offered on Sunday, January 17th at 10am at the Kensington Metropark disc golf course in Milford, Michigan. Following the lesson there is a $5 Pro/Am best shot doubles league available.

I was recently contacted by a player requesting some help withe forehand drives so we set up this lesson. Feel free to join us. There is no expense for the lesson but there is an entrance fee for the park ($4 per car?) and a $2 course fee per player.

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to the players who came out and the weather for being relatively warm (35 degrees) with little wind. Team Discraft stepped up with appearances by Critter Bill Themm, Sarah (Peach) DeMar and Marty Peters. We had the all-chick camera crew of Marnie White, Peach and Vanessa.

Thanks to the many players who helped out schlepping baskets and discs and video equipment through the snow, especially the Lansing crew and Eirik Kauserud. This whole project was created when 14 year old Michael Hutchins sought forehand advice through this website. Thanks to his Dad who drove him across the state to join us this morning.

The surprise of the morning was the guest appearance by Elvis Presly. Somehow, I thought he had passed away. Robbax claimed he was going to bring someone with him to the lesson but I never would have guessed it would be The King.

Following the lesson many of the players joined the Kensington League Doubles, including Ben Lengel, who played in my group. I'm going to have to stop teaching Ben anything because he played great and almost knocked my team out of a victory.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968