www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Forum posting can be a blessing at times, we get to see others views on so many levels. However it can also be a curse, one word posts, mean remarks, opinions when you shouldnt really voice them are par for the course i understand that. But some of you folks need to learn the basis of human interaction. If you dont have any thing nice or constructive to say then dont say anything. I think some of you folks are confused thinking we all want to hear your 2 cents on some subjects. Infact we could care less if you think all quest discs suck or if someone tries to tell you where you can get a disc cheap you decide to complain that they post to much, infact your the one we wish wouldnt post so much. They are doing more for this sport then you can even dream of accomplishing.

Seriously how can you learn to use a pc but not learn basic human interaction.

now i await your flames cause you all need to let your fingers express yourselves.

Views: 1

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just found a dollar on the floor. Oh, and quest discs suck. Oh, and the Innova Wolf is the best disc ever. I do understand what you are saying, and I agree. I love this site, and everyone on it. It has taken a few strokes off my game.
Jons on to something there.....haha
Things have not changed much since my days of using a BBS system running on a PDP 11 and running OPUS on a 286. There are a lot of bells and whistles now, but the issues that you brought up are still valid.
I couldn't agree more. I've always said, "Sometimes it's not what you say, but what you don't say that's important."
i dont want to hear your 2 cents...
agreed.

Lotto said:
i dont want to hear your 2 cents...

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968