www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Found a disc at rolling hills on friday, Disc has No Ink, No #... Nothing. you tell me what, where and prove it's yours and I'll get it back to you.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like that. Maybe we can work something like that out.

BTW, send Sheila - sheila.m.calhoun@gmail.com - your postal address so that I can send you that free disc I promised for the name. Do you want a Cryztal Z Buzzz or Challenger?
that's actually a really good idea....one of the better ones I've heard
I think this might be against the law. I'm not sure that you're able to detain peoples property unless they pay you even if you found it. Most people, including me, would be thankful that someone found the disc and would be happy to pay the finders fee, but if someone really wanted to make a big deal about it you would probably have to give it back for free especially if they can prove its theirs like if their name is on it.
Oh, part of our deal is that if we have their disc, no matter how we got it, they get it back. Absolutely. I noted that above. We got a bunch of discs in a few weeks ago, used, from one person. And we called about 20 people whose names or other ID info we could find on them. Only one wanted it back, and we're holding it for them. The others all said they had given away or sold the disc to someone else and could care less. But if they showed up in the store and said it was theirs, then it's theirs. I think that's the only fair way to handle used discs.
I understood that you were doing that but Iceman was saying how the shop around him charges a finders fee.
Yeah, sorry, I missed that. I just didn't read the post carefully enough.
I think this might be technically true however I don't see police and courts being willing to get involved over a $2 finders fee. And if someone is really willing to be that much of a douche make them jump through all the hoops to get the law involved and then say "ok here's your disc". Then everytime someone shows up with one of his discs tell them what a douche he is and you don't want the disc.
My Buddy Jesse Theriault lost a disc on hole one it was a tie dye sidewinder on hole 1 from longs hit a tree and kicked right. to the side of the am pad.
That sucks but not a sidewinder.. To be honest I'm supprised that this disc has no ink. if I was throwing it I would want it back.
was it a green champion wraith. The same color as the grass?
brand new champ wraith?
Not the disc.. Sorry, I wish I could leave a describtion of the disc but being that their was no ink what so ever that would open a Big O' can of worms..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968