The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Anybody in Europe have these?

www.inov-8.com

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet let me know how they work out
Good looking shoe
DPS--- there is a store in Orlando listed as a dealer.

Ultra Running
7668 Pine Mount Dr
Orlando 32819
407-625-1788
Called that number, and rec'd an answering machine.
Thanks for the info. But if I can shave my score, I will turn PRO.
DPS,
You can't go wrong with Zappo's. I buy shoes from them all the time and they have GREAT customer service. I'll never forget the time I ordered somes shoe's in the morning and got them that night! Plus if you don't like them. You just print a return slip and drop them off at any UPS store. Very easy to use.
Sounds like you have your mind set on these, but I also urge you to try Montrails. Super stable (lat support) and the soles have enough grip, but you won't tear up a knee with them. Just some food for thought.

Peace!
P.S. I'm a shoe junkie and I've tried them all (except Inno v8). Saloman, Vasque, Nike, Five 10, North Face, and Keen, just to name a few. Montrail has to be the best out of them IMO.
Appreciate the advice about Zappos.
I too am a shoe-aholic.
Wore corrective shoes as a child (fixed now).
Realize how imprtant shoes are to your feet.
Currently have an abundance of shoes, Keen (which will never use again for disc golf), Merrell a decent shoe, Solomon (great shoe). Always on the lookout for something better.

Currently using Reebok Zigtech for convention work. The concrete floors are murder on your feet, but these shoes are like walking on cushions all day! Recommend them for walking on hard surfaces like concrete and roads.
Have not tried Montrail or NorthFace yet?

Just bought a pair of Saucony running shoes, very comfortable (don't use them for disc golf--- did I say something besides disc golf?)
As you know every foot and shoe are differnt. I could not find a good fit with North Face. I'm kind of in between their 1/2 sizes. I still wear a pair for those rocky course (ski resorts). For the nice park like courses (Golden Gate, Shady Oaks etc...). I dig the Montrail. It's a hiking shoe turned into a trail runner. Not a running shoe turned into a trail runner (Nike, Reebok...). The biggest thing I see that is a must. Is that the toe gaurd goes all the way down to the sole to keep the sole from seperating, but even though my Hardrocks (Montrail) don't have that. The sole by the toe is arched up, so I don't get much drag from it. Plus the lat support is bar none. If you pronate (walk on the inside of your foot. They are even better, due to stiffer foam in that area. The majority of the people I turn onto them. Really end up liking them. As of now, they are my favorite shoe for disc golf and just everyday use. Takes a little break-in time, but not much.
These shoes do look sweet!
I really like the look of all there shoes going to have to go buy a pair

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968