www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It was a grab bag on the monster course today.  I found four discs, a couple decent towels, and a bunch of crappy towels.  One disc has been returned already, the others don't have any id.  If you lost a disc on the Monster course recently, let me know and I'll see if it's one of the discs I found.  

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my friend matt lost a new kitana out there not sure what hole but it was lost yesterday
Sorry, didn't find a kitana.
My brother had just purchased his first disc, a yellow pro d drone, he lost it on the monster- hole 5 I thnk,the one where the basket is on that lil hill.
Nope, didn't find a drone, sorry.
sniff sniff wag wag
not recent, but it was so far off the fairway, it might have just become visible. hot pink flx surge.

This already is a good day for me. Brian f. found my lost glide at Hudson Mills, and now that the snow has melted I found my lost gt banger in my neighbor's yard. i don't remember that one getting away from me!
Sorry Rob, no flx surge. Good news about the banger though. Let's get out and play.

Bret
I'm ready. And bring the mud boots.

Look, we've played together often enough that you should know already that every disc i've lost on that course was on 14. I mean serious players could outfit complete bags with what i've peppered out there. So why don't you just say what you found and i'll claim it / them.

Before the surge i lost a sky blue (some would say baby blue) avenger.
My son found 8 on our local course last week. Called the ones with numbers...amazing how many folks dont even mark their discs...
no its amazing how many people dont return your disc after you marked it. ive lost around 5 marked and only one was called back and returned
If an avid disc golfer takes it then I would be upset. If it is kids more times then not they don't know better so I if I lose one I don't expect it back.
I continue to harp on my boys that its important to call...We put our numbers on our discs and I just keep asking them how they would feel if one of their lost discs were found and not called...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968