www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Friends,

I am doing yet another drawing for a free Rip Disc Golf Disc! If you want to enter to win, its free and easy just click on the link below. This link well not take you from DGRUS, just to my Club "Rip Disc Golf" which you'll need to become a member and go to the post about a free disc and type in the key work listed on the top of the post. I'll keep doing a drawing every month... until I stop :)

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/ripdiscgolf/forum/topics/free-disc...

Winner Take home a FREE Rip Disc Golf Relic or Graboide! I'll even pay shipping cost!

Tags: Disc, February!, Free, Golf, Graboide, Relic, Rip, drawing, for, month, More…of, the

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for doing this!
Who won the January drawing?
Yay for Michael Crump! I hope you enjoy your new FREE disc with the FREE shipping! :)

Sooooo....... can you dye these disc, cause that would be a bummer if you can't..... If you don't know feel free to send me one or two and ill test it out for ya ; )>

ahhhhhhhhhhh*relic*ccchhheeeeewwwwwww

Eric,

The Flight plate is harder like DX, Suregrip, Pro D and so on for these putters so I would say no on the dye... but as I like to dye disc's myself I'll make sure I have disc's that we can play with... I might even do a run later with the putters and try some plastics that'll take dye.

Awesome I hate having disc I can't dye, It just takes some of the fun out of it.

Peter,

You are welcome, it's always fun to win stuff so I am happy to give you all a chance to win a disc. It can also be fun to give, so it's a win win!

Skipper

Rip Disc Golf

Who wants a free Disc? Who who, who who?
I want a free disc skipper
bull shit
Month is half over, do not forget to sign up for the drawing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968