www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Friends,

Rip Disc Golf is doing another drawing for a free disc! To sign up follow the link below

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/ripdiscgolf/forum/topics/disc-give...

I'll draw the winner on the last day of the month, the winner well get to pick from one of my two new putters that'll be released around the 25th of Jan. First release well be prototype disc's.

Thanks

Skipper Hamilton

Ripdiscgolf.com

Tags: away, disc, from, give, golf, rip, ripdiscgolf.com

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

frog
only a few more days to sign up for the free disc, I'll do the drawing on the first of the month.
Only like 2 more days until the next free disc flies out the door! If you are signed up it just may land in your bag! If not you'll be standing there saying, that's not my bag! :(
Okay, this is the last reminder this month for the free disc drawing! Just follow what it says to do up top of this post to enter to win the free disc. I'll do the drawing after midnight tonight. Maybe take a day or two but I'll have the next drawing post up soon... for Feb.

We have a winner for the FREE Rip Disc Golf putter for the month of JAN!!!!

Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump Michael Crump

need I say it any more...? I'll set up a new drawing here in a day or two... Thanks every one!

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet man! So how do i get it?
I just need your shipping address
Any feedback from PDGA yet?Putters are grab'n those chains for me.Heading out to the dgc today,let you know in a few what the damage.rewards are;>}

Have not sent them in to the PDGA as of yet, I want to clean them up a bit and get the weight up... I'll have a run done maybe this week and see how thing turn out after fixing the mold... once I get them where I want them, then I'll send them in... it should be soon.

Let me know how your day goes. I'll start the new drawing some time in the morning... about 3 am here in Hawaii and past my bed time!

Darn it. I wanted a graboid.
Darn it. For some reason I thought the prize was going to be a frog.

I got a Graboide on Ebay right now with a low bid around $3

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120677254348...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968