www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I mentioned this on a previous post. So here is what I'd like to do. Since I've been fortunate to be blessed to buy and try many bags. I thought it would be nice to "pay it forward" and give away one of my bags. No strings attached, heck I'll even cover shipping.

So as of now until this Sunday the 16th 10:00AM. Just put your name on this post and then I'll put them in a hat and draw a name (you're just going to have to trust me on this). I'll then post the winner and get mailing info and send it on it's way soon after (give me a few days to a week to send it).

All I ask is that you be true to your needs. If you already have a bag and it does the job just fine. Just think twice about puting your name down. Not saying you can't, but it would be nice if it went to somebody who has no bag or it's being held together with duct tape and bailing wire lol!! So I guess it comes down to  want or need and I would really like it to go to a person in need of a bag. So have at it and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Peace!

P.S. if it matters it's yellow and black :)

Views: 534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome deal Rescue, I would love a new bag but mine still has a year or two left in. Got to love how disc golfer take care of each other.
I will gladly throw my name in the pot. As I am new to this wonderful sport and sporting family, I do not yet have a bag. And, love the pay it forward vibe of this sport. Looking forward to sharing what I can moving forward!
Great thing of ya to do Rescue. The pheniox bags rock. So do fade. My fade bag has held up great. Actually have two. But when I got my Tourney I passed the Crunch on to my wife. Love what we golfers do for one another, and good luck to all with their names in on this jewel of a bag.
Just gotta point out something here. How cool is it that so far out of 15 replies, only 9 are putting their names in the hat, and 5 posts have been just to say thanks!  Sure wish all DGers were like that... especially in my area.  For example, went out and solo'ed a round today, and actually watched this little punk run out from the bushes after my drive and steal my disc!  Fast little son a bitch, I had to give up chasing him after only a couple hundred yards!  I guess I should be more pissed, but I can't believe the stupidity of the guy.  I see him out on the course all of the time! LOL... oh well... just wish it wasn't my favorite disc...
By the way, what's the ruling on when something like that happens? free rethrow, right?

I think you can keep throwing until you hit him squarely.

Thought about it, but he probably just would have taken those too...
i am puting my name in i run a beginner league and would be a great give away

Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!!!

The winner of the Core bag is Scott...C/O Peter Maher.

So if you can give me your shipping info by this afternoon (5ish). I can send the bag off this Monday. If not, I won't be back in town till Friday.

Thank you all!

To those who didn't win. I'm sorry, but don't fret. I'm thinking of doing this again every few months untill my "spare" bags are gone.

Peace!!

I always knew I liked you, Rescue! You're a kind soul!
Cheers! From reading all of the entries, mine included, I would say the "right" guy won! Lady Luck chose well!
Congrats to Scott! Again, Awesome of you Rescue! I think its really cool! In fact, if you post another bag here in the future, let me know when and maybe we can get a Newbie, or someone in need, set up with your bag and a few of my extra Discs..... :)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968