www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I mentioned this on a previous post. So here is what I'd like to do. Since I've been fortunate to be blessed to buy and try many bags. I thought it would be nice to "pay it forward" and give away one of my bags. No strings attached, heck I'll even cover shipping.

So as of now until this Sunday the 16th 10:00AM. Just put your name on this post and then I'll put them in a hat and draw a name (you're just going to have to trust me on this). I'll then post the winner and get mailing info and send it on it's way soon after (give me a few days to a week to send it).

All I ask is that you be true to your needs. If you already have a bag and it does the job just fine. Just think twice about puting your name down. Not saying you can't, but it would be nice if it went to somebody who has no bag or it's being held together with duct tape and bailing wire lol!! So I guess it comes down to  want or need and I would really like it to go to a person in need of a bag. So have at it and GOOD LUCK!!!!

Peace!

P.S. if it matters it's yellow and black :)

Views: 542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool and a great idea. I was thinking it would be cool to do it around the holidays. Would make a nice X-mass gift  for some one :)
True that! Sounds good!
Sounds really good. I think a good amount of people would like to get involved!
Awesome! If it is okay with Rescue, maybe we should try and coordinate a donation for discs, or anything, to go along with his bag to make a nice starter package for someone! That would be VERY cool to be a part of...

Im in to donate a few discs.

WOW that's great! Lets shoot for the first or second week in December or sooner if you all want? That way somebody will have a great Christmas. Or even better, if we get a lot of discs. How about we have a 2nd and 3rd gift and the bag as the 1st gift? (didn't want to say "prize").

Since your post Rescue, I went out and went through my "Extra" stuff. I also found my Innova Standard Bag that is in great shape that no one in my family is using. So, I also have a bag. We could do a couple Starter Packs, OR, one Starter pack and the rest Separate, OR, Everything Separate..... Whatever you think. I know I have a bag and enough discs to make one Starter Pack myself.... This is Really Cool Rescue! 

I'll be happy to toss in a couple disc.

love it love it love it!
Just let me know where to ship them.
Rescue just rules, that's all.
I'm in for a couple or three discs. What a GREAT idea!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968