www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The new dicmaina Frenzy (DD2) is great. Innova fixed the crappy Katana!!! This disc bombs!

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pictures. We need pictures!
I can only find it in p plastic--has anyone been able to find it in the better s plastic--if so,where?
Echo S line...except they're outta stock
But they do exist

http://www.herodiscusa.com/disc-golf-discs?model=400
i have 3 champion plastic ones from the asia open. if you're interested in one let me know.
we need feedback,you know the questions ,distance,stability,flight characteristics
I hear this has the same rim depth as the Katana, so those that had a hard time gripping the Katana....don't get the disc. I did hear that it is better than the Katana and it has the stability and flight characteristics between a Boss and Katana.

Flight is similar to a longer beast to me 13,5.-2,3.

The p line is great if you ask me, its almost a happy medium between star and pro. It is grippy too.

As far as the Katana rim comparrison, I could not be happier. I am one of the guys who cannot grip a Katana well and thus could not throw it well yet I can bomb a Nuke. BUT I can grip and rip the Frenzy far and fast. It is different then the Katana rim slightly enough to make its grip better. It bombs straight into a tailwind, flexes but COMES BACK in a crosswind, and stands up in a headwind. Mine is a 175 p line and its great. It is the fastest disc I have thrown which include, groove, katana, boss, halo, nuke.
I threw my Lemon Lake Katana and I did notice that I have to pay more attention with gripping the disc. When I did that the disc did fly well. It is really the only wide rimmed disc that I own.
It is not that it is a wide rim (I like those discs), it is the rim depth that I have a problem with...it is way too shallow for my long fingers to get a comfortable and secure grip.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968