www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm trying to start a little something in my neck of the woods...
Full Contact Disc Golf
NO! I'm not saying to tackle the other players on your card. It's just something that I thought would be cool as a logo and name.
I've been working on the website, and I think I got all the little bugs out. Check it out and tell me what you think. The good and the bad.
I'll be adding more designs and merchandise as I go, but here's what I have for now.

Tags: apparel, disc, golf, mechandise, shirts

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool.
It's a great way to start out. Looking forward to more designs. I like the design is available in all the different types of shirts.
I think once the person takes their stance you give em 5 mississippi and then come in for the sack.
we have done the punt...putt block before

MIDiscGolfer said:
I think once the person takes their stance you give em 5 mississippi and then come in for the sack.
I like it, the concept is good (the football player tackling the DG player), but imo, (and if I had skills) I would make the font and the picture of the tackler a little more edgy (maybe with the tackler looking more like he's flying into the guy)
I love the graphics as is, but that doesn't have to be the only image. It would boe cool to have one where the golfer didn't get the shot off and is getting plowed. Or maybe in the grasp and still trying for the putt.
MIDiscGolfer said:
I love the graphics as is, but that doesn't have to be the only image. It would boe cool to have one where the golfer didn't get the shot off and is getting plowed. Or maybe in the grasp and still trying for the putt.

Not sure how the graphics would work for this idea... but I do like the idea...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968